Skip to main content

HOW TO PRAY EFFECTIVELY

                                                                                                                       

Our loving Father in JESUS name, thanks for the good treasures you have deposited in me.I will be faithful to develop what you entrusted in me. Help me, by your spirit, to stay close to you and follow your leading step of the way. Lord help me to develop the talent you have given me and work diligently in my field of work as I serve you, Show me how to continue growing, stretching and increasing in righteousness. Help me to maximize what you have placed in my hands as I daily give you glory for your faithfulness in my life…

Dear LORD my Father, thank you for this day. Come and satisfy me with your unfailing love. Father, help me to encourage other people. Help me to be kind, considerate and to treat others the way I want to be treated. Today I might speak your grace and love into other peoples’ lives that they may truly find the encouragement that they need. Help me this day to get rid of any selfish ambition in my life so that through my words and deeds others may see Christ through me. Give me a humble spirit and a servant’s heart. Give me open eyes to look at those around me so that I can show them kindness, love and appreciation. Guide my family, friends and relatives today and may each of us do all we can to honor your name. I pray for my spiritual leaders; pastors and all the ministers, protect them and their families from plans and traps of the enemy, bless the works of their hands and let your perfect will be done upon their lives.

Our Father in Heaven I thank you for the wonderful promise that you will be with us one day, living among us as our God. Thank you Lord for this inspiring vision. I also thank you for being with us now, in your spirit. In JESUS Name I declare and decree blessings, favors, Devine connections, success and prosperity upon my life. 

AMEN. 

Comments